Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cold, Flu ..... just ick


Well hello all!!

No I didn't drop off the face of the earth, at least not yet but have a cold/flu...something, although I did get the flu shot this last winter, go figure!
To make this long drawn out week short and sweet, I have been in bed with orange juice, and comfort creatures! Hopefully on the mend now and we can get on with things here in the blog!!

In the early part of this week I told some of you that I have some new and exciting information to pass on to the readers of this blog. I have a meeting with a person of interest, so that the information I have recently received is ready for public viewing and that I can pass it on to you. We will either meet this day or hopefully by Monday!! Good news is sometimes hard to wait for, but always good to hear when its at its best!! I think many of you will find it quite interesting, and worth investigating!

Bare with me please and soon I and the information I have for you will be up and running very soon!

Butter

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I just came around and found you have really beautiful eyes !!! Even with flu !

    ReplyDelete