Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Painting


I enjoy painting, and I have become very accustom to using my mouse now to paint with! For those who don't know, I use a program called Gimp to produce my work, however, I don't use the program as intended, I don't use the filters just the paint palette and in the tool box the brush sizes, and my mouse. I wanted them to be unique to my style of painting as I do with acrylics on canvas/ art board. I believe I am achieving that, or about to!! A few artists in my hometown have complimented me on my work and are surprised that it can be done. I am still looking forward to working with the college to present my work, and to teach others how to do it! I have some shows coming up soon! If you have any questions you can leave me an offline message, I do receive them from sl into my email. If you don't have access to SL them you can leave a message here and I will then leave you my email address. Thanks for stopping by the blog!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your pictures are great. And you are painting with the mouse? zomg You've developed an awesome technique there. It looks so smooth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful oainting! Feels like you just want to put your hand in the pic and scratch the dog behind the ear...so very amazingly done, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work with virtual brushes !
    Shanti Bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shanti, they are much the same as my acrylic paintings, only less messy lol

    ReplyDelete